Yamaichi Securities Co., Ltd.
Quality M&A Advisory in Japan
Established by Masahito Tachikawa, a pioneer of M&A in Japan, Yamaichi Securities is a privately owned investment bank based in Tokyo with roots from the former Yamaichi Securities
- private and publicly listed Japanese corporations
- domestic and overseas financial sponsors based in Japan
registered with the FSA for Type II financial business.
- focus on cross-border advisory services for Japan outbound and inbound M&A
- buy-side and sell -side engagements
- capital raising for corporations and financial sponsors
- advisory for domestic M&A
seven core sector strengths
- Financial services
- Technology, media and telecom
- Food & beverage
- Energy / natural resources
- the key members of the team were pioneers in developing M&A Advisory as a business model in Japan (established Japan’s first M&A advisory firm RECOF in 1987)
- the team is built from the merchant banking tradition of the former Yamaichi Securities, one of the leading four securities houses in Japan
- founded as IBS Securities in 2004 and was renamed Yamaichi Securities in 2014.
with a focus on cross border and an advisory tradition in financial services and TMT M&A in Japan, Yamaichi has diverse sector experience:
- advised AICA Kogyo on its EUR 150mn acquisition of the Asian adhesives division of Helsinki-based Dynea Oy
- advised Kamei Corporation on the US$ 29mn acquisition of Mitsuwa Marketplace, an Asian foods grocery chain in the USA.
- advised Toridoll Corp. on acquisition of Wok to Walk, Asian fast food restaurant based in Europe and USA
|Name||：||Yamaichi Securities Co., Ltd.
Financial Instrument Dealer Registration Number:
|Address||：||Kabutocho Heiwa Bldg No.1 6thFloor,5-1,
|Access||：||1-minute walk from Exit11 of Kayabacho Station on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line & Tozai Line|